If you are interested in arranging webinars for your audience, then you can do so easily with webinar solutions for WordPress. It is easy to add webinars to your WordPress website, thanks to webinar plugins. Webinars add an audio-visual appeal to your website and often increase visitor participation at your site. Here we will review 7 WordPress webinar solutions.
Let’s get started,
Webinara is a very new plugin. Yet, it boasts of compelling functionalities. Its webinar management system integrates well with WordPress websites. It also has an intuitive user interface.
- You can create webinars and events as per your choice
- You can enable/disable webinar or event
- It has multiple standard categories to categorize webinars
- You can add, edit and delete event categories using the familiar WordPress dashboard
- You can handle webinar and event form fields from the backend
- Allows user registration for the webinar
- Custom shortcode [webinara] available for showing webinar listings on any page/post.
- You can post webinar using other platforms like GoToWebinar, Zoom, Onstream and ReadyTalk
- You can add additional attachments to a webinar/event.
- You can add unlimited speakers with each webinar/event
- Cross Browsers support ( Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera )
Webinarignition is a premium solution for conducting webinars. You can create professional and automated webinars using this plugin. It runs on PHP 5.6 or higher. It costs $97 for the Basic version, $197 for Pro version, and the Enterprise version is priced at $297.
- Integrates seamlessly with WordPress to allow you to manage webinar campaigns directly from WordPress dashboard
- Integrates with all email autoresponders including GetResponse, Aweber, iContact, SendReach, and MailChimp
- You can allow visitors to register via their Facebook login.
- You can embed any video feed such as Youtube Live, LiveStream and Ustream into your Live or Automated Webinar Page.
- professionally designed templates to create your webinar pages
- Customized templates with branding options, color options, show/hide elements, and lots more
- encourage your registrants to share your webinar on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Monitor the number of attendees on your webinar in real-time, total sales/revenue, questions, etc.
- email and text notification system
WebinarPress is available for free in the WordPress plugin repository. You can also use its premium version for advanced features. WebinarPress helps you to host live and automated webinars directly on your website without any technical skills. It works with PHP version 5.6 or higher.
- You can interact with your attendees with questions and answers during the webinar in your video. There is also a separate question and answer feature
- Fully responsive pages
- live webinars with Hangouts on Air, Youtube or Vimeo
- shortcodes to place a registration or login form anywhere in your website
- Send automatic reminders and customize them
- Countdown page to show before the event starts
- Automated recorded webinars
- Recurring, evergreen, ‘just in time’ and ‘on-demand’ webinars
- Live chat during webinars
- Show Call to Action elements during the webinar
- Integration with WooCommerce
4. Easy Webinar
Easy Webinar is a premium webinar solution that helps you to conduct live, automated, interactive webinars. It is aimed at leveraging time and technology for getting more leads and improving marketing efficiency. The pricing varies with monthly or annual payment. The standard plan costs $78/mo.
- You can have up to 4 presenters in a live webinar presenting to your audience
- You can record and archive any and all webinar sessions
- Share everything in perfect HD including presentations, documents, browser windows and more
- TrueVoice technology allows for noise reduction plus high bandwidth streaming with no delay
- EasyCast feature allows you to stream live on multiple social media platforms at the same time.
- Webinars to onboard customers, create evergreen courses, run automated sales funnels and more.
- EasyWebinar’s system can stream an event to show in your attendees’ local timezone
- convert live webinars immediately into Automated Webinars with more than 9 different scheduling options
- Run either live one-time webinars or leverage your time by running automated webinars done as one time events
- export all of your webinar reporting data into a simple, easy-to-read CSV report with even more specific attendee information
WebinarJam uses cloud-based broadcasting that allows you to reach up to 5000 people in one webinar. It is a premium webinar solution that offers professional tools to host high-quality webinars. It is a browser-based solution that does not need downloads.
- It can allow up to 6 presenters so you can go solo or host a roundtable of experts to collaborate and share their knowledge on screen.
- live chat, question and answer, private comments, moderation capabilities, highlighted comments, sticky announcements, etc.
- automatically record your live broadcast in a video file.
- Maximize registrations with professionally designed pages, customize the contents as you please: colors, text copy, images, your logo, upload a video, etc
- schedule a series of reminder notifications, both via email and phone text, so your registrants never miss your events
- polls and surveys
- There’s no plugin or app to download or install
- Upload the file(s) directly from your hard drive, click “Share”, and the system will automatically display them on your attendees’ respective screens for them to download
6. Ever Webinar
Ever Webinar is another premium webinar solution on this list. It does not need a WordPress plugin. It is similar to WebinarJam. You can create pre-recorded webinars, recurring or live webinars, etc. It comes with a 30-Day risk-free money-back guarantee. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
- select specific days of the week and time zones based on what works best for your audience
- Set dynamic “Just-In-Time” webinars that start within minutes upon registration
- Works with WebinarJam as well
- Convert your webinars into fully-fledged, money-making events with captivating offer displays that link directly to your sales page
- professionally designed, but fully-customizable pages
- Schedule a series of pre-and-post-webinar notifications, both via email and SMS text
- Increase the urgency to purchase by limiting the number of copies available for sale or by activating an expiration countdown.
- Convert your WebinarJam recording into an automated webinar with the click of one button — complete with stats, chats, and videos.
- Keep track of important metrics like click-through ratios, dollar-per-signup, and more with detailed, real-time analytics
Zoom is a very popular webinar solution for live virtual events and broadcasting. You can have up to 10,000 view-only attendees. It is a reliable and scalable webinar platform.
- Host online events with up to 100 interactive video participants
- Customize and brand your emails and registration forms
- Flexible registration management and multiple integration options for your CRM systems
- Simple and intuitive host controls for presenters
- interactive capabilities for attendees from desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and conference rooms.
- on-demand or recurring webinars with recording and auto-generated transcripts.
- Get reports on registrants, attendees, polling, attendee engagement and Q&A for follow up.
- Broadcast across social channels with Facebook Live and YouTube integrations
- Set private and group panelist chat settings for attendees and panelists.
- integrate Zoom Video Webinars with leading CRM, video platforms, and marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce, Kaltura, and Panopto
So these were the 7 webinar solutions that you can try for your website. Is there a different webinar solution that you would like to add to this list? Leave us a comment and we will add it to this list.